High-roofed two bed granite steading conversion cottage. Includes under floor heating and a woodburning stove. Sleeps 4.
This recently renovated traditional Scottish bothy provides the perfect place for a family retreat fit for a Queen!
- Airy and spacious living area with wood burning stove and leather sofas with south-facing views of the mountains
- Dining table with 4 chairs
- Fully fitted kitchen with inbuilt hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, washer dryer, fridge freezer and coffee machine
- Two bedrooms with solid oak flooring, one with super king size bed can be separated into two singles and the other with a king size bed. Both have wardrobes and chest of drawers
- Good size modern bathroom with shower over the bath and lighted mirror
- Separate WC
- Outdoor seating on patio and a grassed area
- Under floor heating
- Electricity, logs, linen and towels included
- TV/DVD, stereo, books and board games provided
- Private parking
- Baby cot and high chair available
- Welcome pack supplied